Here is a list of all the cities, towns and villages in McLean County, Illinois
McLean County is the largest county by land area in the U.S. state of Illinois. According to the 2020 Census, it had a population of 170,954. Its county seat is Bloomington. McLean County is included in the Bloomington–Normal, IL Metropolitan Statistical Area.
Here is a list of all the cities, towns, and villages in McLean County, Illinois:
- El Paso
- Le Roy
- Twin Grove
Other unincorporated communities
- Bloomington Heights
- Funks Grove
McLean County is divided into these townships:
- Bloomington City
- Blue Mound
- Cheney’s Grove
- Dry Grove
- Funk’s Grove
- Money Creek
- Mount Hope
- Old Town
- White Oak
Quick Facts about McLean County, Illinois
Here are some quick facts about McLean county, Illinois:
- Official Website: www.mcleancountyil.gov
- County Seat: Bloomington
- Founded: 1830
- Area: Approximately 1,184 square miles
- Population: Around 171,000
- Geography: Located in central Illinois.
- Economy: Diverse economy with contributions from agriculture, education, and healthcare.
- Notable City: Bloomington is the largest city and serves as the county seat.
- Education: Home to Illinois State University and Illinois Wesleyan University.
- Recreation: Offers parks, cultural events, and outdoor activities. Moraine View State Recreation Area is a notable recreational area.
- Notable Landmarks: David Davis Mansion, McLean County Museum of History, and U.S. Cellular Coliseum contribute to the county’s character.
Who is the clerk of the court in McLean County Illinois?
- Don R. Everhart, Jr., Mclean County Circuit Clerk, is pleased to present this information for public access. Freedom of Information Act: Court records are exempt from the requirements of the Act.
Are cell phones allowed in McLean County courthouse?
- Cell phones are not allowed inside the courthouse. Visitors who’ve scanned in the appropriate filing documents beforehand are allowed to bring in flash drives. You can also bring in hard copies of your documents or fill out the appropriate forms onsite.
How does jury duty work in Mclean County Illinois?
- All jurors are selected for service by a computer system that randomly selects individuals from a list of county residents who hold a driver license, a voters registration card, a state identification card, a disabled persons identification card, or who are receiving unemployment compensation.
Who pays for a jury trial in Illinois?
- The jury fee may be paid by the party demanding a jury at the time of filing the jury demand. If the fee is not paid by either party, no jury shall be called in the action or proceeding, and the same shall be tried by the court without a jury.
- Counties in Illinois
- Cities, Towns and Villages in Marshall County, Illinois
- Cities, towns and Villages in Marion County, Illinois
- Cities, Towns and Villages in Mason County, Illinois
- Cities, Towns and Villages in Madison County, Illinois
- Cities, Towns and Villages in Macoupin County, Illinois
- Cities, Towns and Villages in Macon County, Illinois
- Cities, Towns and, Villages in Logan County, Illinois
- Cities, Towns and Villages in Lee County, Illinois
- Cities, Towns and Villages in Lawrence County, Illinois