Check Glo Account Balance:I’ll show you how to check your Glo account balance and recharge your Glo account in this post.
A Nigerian owns Globalcom Limited, a telecommunications company. It is also one of Nigeria’s first telecommunications firms. Glo Nigeria Ltd is based in Lagos, Nigeria, and has operations in Ghana, Cote d’Ivoire, and Togo. Its major services are data and telephone services. Glo is one of the most popular service providers in the country, and they also provide some of the most affordable data browsing options.
How to Check Glo Account Balance
It’s simple to check the balance of your Glo account. You only need to remember a code to check your Glo SIM account balance, and you can do it as often as you want. The following is a step-by-step explanation on how to check your Glo balance:
- You must be linked to Globacom Limited on your phone. Because you’re checking your balance on the SIM card, make sure your Glo SIM is inserted.
- To check your balance, simply enter a single code. #124*1# is the answer. Your remaining airtime is shown on the screen and communicated to you through SMS. This is the quickest method for checking your Glo credit balance.
Note: You can check your Glo balance at any time of day or night. The organization ensures that this service is available to all of its clients in Nigeria and other African countries 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and is completely free.
Tips on Checking Glo Account Balance
When it comes to checking your Glo SIM account balance, there are a few things to keep in mind:
To begin, using the USSD code #124*1# within Nigeria is completely free.
- When you dial this code, Glo does not charge you anything. Furthermore, because it works for all roaming Nigerians, this is the sole code you may use while in a foreign nation (additional charges could be applied).
- Second, dial #124*1# and do not confuse it with any other number.
- Finally, users that use both their balance and bonuses (depending on the Glo package they have) can check their primary balance by dialing #124*1# and their bonus balance by dialing #122#.
How to Recharge Glo Account
Glo recharge cards have a 15-digit recharge pin, and any Glo voucher with more or fewer than 15 digits is not a Glo recharge card. If you feel the need to recharge after viewing your account balance, follow the steps below:
- To recharge a Glo line use the recharge PIN in the following USSD format: *123*PIN# and then Send/Ok. Glo Nigeria recharge codes have a 15-digit PIN. Example, if the PIN is 2222 3333 4444 555, input *123*222233334444555# and press Send/Ok. Dial #124*1# to check account balance.
You can also recharge directly from your bank, using the following steps:
- Dial from a registered Glo line by dialing *805#.
- Choose your preferred bank and the amount of airtime you want to add to your account.
- You will receive a confirmation answer if your request was successful.
If you liked this post and would want to receive more like it, please subscribe below by providing your email address and clicking the share button to share it with your friends.