One of the reasons Telegram is so popular among its users is that it allows you to join public or private groups. As a result, there are many Telegram groups, some of which have hundreds of thousands of members.
To stay up with a topic you’re interested in, and you may join a Telegram group and publish your own opinions and updates. But where do you look for all of these fantastic Telegram groups? We’ll show you how to find Telegram groups in a variety of ways in this article. We’ll also discuss a few other pertinent issues.
How to Find Groups in Telegram
Joining a Telegram channel to receive an invitation is the simplest way to find and join a Telegram group. Maybe a friend told you about a Telegram channel where individuals send out group invites. Assuming you’re using the Telegram client on your computer, follow these steps:
- Launch the Telegram app on your desktop.
- In the top left corner, type in the name of the group and hit “Enter.”
- You’ll find a list of all the channels that correspond to the name you entered under “Global search results.”
- Click on the channel you want and select “Join Channel.”
At the top of the screen, you’ll notice the number of subscribers. Next, look for connections to group invitations. When you find the group link, click it and choose “Join Group” from the drop-down menu.
There is another approach to find groups if you don’t want to look through Telegram channels for group connections. You can browse groups in the Telegram group directory online. Find the one that interests you, click on it, and then pick “Join Group.”
How to Find Group IDs in Telegram
If you’re already a member of numerous Telegram groups, you might wish to start your own and remember the ID of your group. To do so, you must first establish a Telegram bot. Here’s how to do it:
- Open Telegram, and in the search, box enters “BotFather,” which is the official Telegram bot.
- Click “Start” and follow the prompts on the screen to create your bot.
- Once you do, you’ll get the HTTP API Token which you should copy.
After saving your token, please create a new Telegram group, add your bot to it, and then send at least one message to the group. Then, to get the group ID, go to this page and enter your token.
How to Find Group Links in Telegram
If you’re the owner of a Telegram group and wish to invite others, you can email them the invitation link. Here’s how to send them the join link:
- Open the Telegram group where you’re the administrator.
- Click on the name of the group at the top of the screen.
- Select “Add member,” and then “Invite to Group via Link.”
- Select “Copy Link” or “Share Link,” depending on how you want to forward the link.
You can choose to “Revoke Link” if you change your mind. However, the existing connection will be disabled, and anyone who has it will no longer join the group.
If you need to copy the link to a group you’re a member of but don’t own, repeat steps 1–2 and then long-press the group’s “Invite Link” to copy it.
How to Find Telegram Groups on iPhone
Even though Telegram for desktop is beneficial, most users prefer to utilize the Telegram mobile app. You may get the latest version of the cloud-based chat app from the App Store if you have an iPhone.
The iPhone version of Telegram works in the same way as the desktop version. When you first open the app on your smartphone, you’ll notice a search box at the top of the screen where you can look for channels.
How to Find Telegram Groups on Android
If you download the Telegram chat app from the Play Store, you can use it on your Android device. The Telegram mobile app for Android is identical to the iOS version.
As a result, everything that applies to the software on the desktop and iPhone also applies to Android devices. Searching the channels, adding people to your group, and building bots are all examples.
How to Find Telegram Engagement Groups
Instagram users can form engagement groups on Telegram to help them obtain more engagement on Instagram and other social media platforms.
These groups exist on other platforms as well, but Telegram is where they are most active. For example, suppose you want to increase your Instagram likes, comments, and shares. In that case, you may join a Telegram Interaction Group and learn how to promote others while also increasing engagement on your account.
There are various ways to locate Telegram engagement groups, but the best option is to search for them online and select the one that best suits your needs.
How to Find All Telegram Groups
There are a plethora of Telegram groups to choose from, and people are constantly forming new ones. It would be hard to track down all of them. You may use channels to find groups based on your interests, or you can look for them online.
As a Telegram user, you may create up to ten Telegram groups to invite or exclude other Telegram users. Then, when you open Telegram on the home screen, you’ll get a list of all your groups.
1. Ways to Get a Telegram Message Link
If you only want to share a specific post from a Telegram group, follow these procedures to receive a message link:
- To share a message, tap it and then tap the share arrow next to it.
- Select the Copy Link option from the pop-up menu. Select Copy Post Link from the desktop Telegram app.
- Share the post with a friend or send it through another app.
2. How Do I Find Nearby Groups in Telegram?
Telegram’s “People Nearby” feature might help you identify local groups to join. Here’s how to do it:
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the top left corner of Telegram on your mobile device.
- From the menu on the left, select “People Nearby.”
- You’ll see if there are any local groups in your region listed. To join the group, tap on it.
Navigating Through Telegram Groups
When you first join Telegram, you might be a little perplexed by all channels and groups. However, you’ll soon discover that there are a plethora of different organizations to join. Because of the large number of people who have joined them, some are referred to as super groups.
It’ll be impossible to track down all of them, but knowing what you’re searching for will help. On Telegram, for example, there are many Apple users and Netflix fan groups. You’ll most likely find a handful that corresponds to your hobbies.
Which Telegram groups would you join?
Source: Editorial Times