Most girls don’t understand this because of the medical language used to teach it, so I gives you a simple analysis/steps……..
MENSTRUAL PERIOD:The time blood flows out of your private area, when you are on your periods
MENSTRUAL CYCLE: Days it takes to see another blood in the month. If your period last started in march 11th and it started again on April 10th 2019, then you have 30days cycle (count from 11march to 10th April).
NOTE: It is not true to believe its 28days cycle, different women have different cycles ranging from 21-35 days, so you have to know how long your circle is. This is prone to change.
OVULATION PERIOD: This is time when an egg kt being released from your ovaries to the uterus and its also time to get pregnant without stress. This is 2 weeks after your period or 2 weeks before the next period.
Here’s a simple way to calculate your ovulation (unsafe) period.
1. From the first day you see the blood of your period.
2. Pick up a calendar and count 15 days including the first day of the blood stain.
3. Mark the 15th day with a pen.
4. Mark 3 days before the 15th day, and mark 3 days after the 15th day.
6. You will notice you have 7 days marked.
These 7 days are your ovulation/fertile days also known as unsafe period. From 12th to 18th day after your periods.
That is if you have sex on any of these days, then you have 98% chances of being pregnant.
If you have a 28 days circle, your most fertile days are the 13th, 14th and 15th days after your period. Some of you are not infertile, you just have sex on the wrong days.
7. Do this every month diligently, meet your partner on your most fertile days.
EVERY OTHER DAY IS YOUR SAFE DAYS.
Remember you marked 7 days above which are your fertile days, meaning the rest are your safe days.
1. If your period is 11th March, 2019,
2. 15 days after the first day of the blood stain will be on 25th of the same March (2weeks after) counting from 11th.
3. 15th day is on the 25th March 2019.
4. 3days before the 15th day is 22, 23, 24.
5. 3days after 25th July 2017 is 26,27,28.
6. 22-28th July (7days) is when you are ovulating. It is your fertile period.
**Don’t forget that the 7 days is a reminder that sperm stays in the female body for about 7 days. Any sexual contact in between ovulation period will get you pregnant
8.So when subtract your fertile days, your safe days are 1st day of your period to 11th day after your periods… but i would advise you end on the 10th if you want surity, safe days before your ovulation are not too safe cause you dont know when exactly you will ovulate and how long the sperms will stay in your body.
Another set of safe days which a very safe and you dont expect pregnancy in this period are the 18th day after your periods until your next period. These are days after your ovulation period.