However, deleting these posts one after the other may seem to be a consuming and tedious process. With this, Facebook has made it possible for you and everyone else to delete these posts in bulk. So, if you are part of those who feel there are posts that need to leave your timeline, you should know How to Delete All Facebook Posts in Bulk.
How to Delete All Facebook Posts in Bulk
We can tell that there are certain posts that need to leave your timeline! You definitely need to do some cleanup. There could be some posts that are not relevant. Perhaps, you just realized that post does not have to be there. What else? You may also need to get rid of your old social life. Well, so many people out there do want to keep a record of this while others do not. And if you want to, it is absolutely possible for you to do so.
As much as Facebook would hate to see you pull down your content from the site, they have also made it possible for you to delete whatever content you do not want. What’s the good news about this? You do not have to delete these posts just one after the other. This is the reason you need to know How to Delete All Facebook Posts in Bulk.
Delete All Facebook Posts from Mobile
It is possible for you to delete these posts through the web version or mobile app; whichever you would want. Here, you are able to delete up to 50 posts at a time. In this part, you will get to know How to Delete All Facebook Posts in Bulk using the app on your mobile phone.
- On your mobile phone, open the Facebook app.
- On the app, log into the account you wish to delete posts from.
- Beneath the status update box, tap on “Manage Posts”.
- Next, tap on “Filters” to select from the options in that section. This helps to find posts quickly.
- To select up to 50 posts, tap on the “Circular Checkbox”, which is on the top left side of the post.
- Tap on the trash icon and tap on “Delete”.
These steps will help you take off whatever posts you do not want on your timeline.
Mass Delete Facebook Posts
You can also delete this account through the web version of this social platform. Let’s check out the steps below.
- On your web browser, visit the web on Facebook.com
- Log into your account.
- Just below the status update box, tap on “Manage Posts”.
- Click on “Filters”, which is located on the left side of the page.
- In order for you to select the posts to delete, tap on the “Square Checkbox” at the top right corner of the post.
- What to do next? Click on “Delete Posts” and Done!
That’s how it works.