If your Instagram account makes use of Instagram’s professional tools, follow these guidelines. While it isn’t essential, connecting your Facebook Business Page to Instagram is recommended to get the most out of Instagram’s business tools.
From the Instagram App, you may update or add a Facebook Page to your Instagram business account.
To link to a Facebook Page, you may need to convert to an Instagram professional account first (if the Facebook Page is owned by a Business Manager).
Become an administrator of the Page you want to connect to.
Create a Facebook Page for your Instagram account.
To add or edit the Facebook Page associated with your Instagram business account, follow these steps:
- Go to your own profile.
- Select Edit Profile from the dropdown menu.
- Select Page under Public Business Information.
- Select Create a New Facebook Page or select a Page from your list of pages to link to.
- Your Facebook Page has now been linked to your company account. It’s possible that the page you’d like to connect to doesn’t appear in the drop-down menu from your profile because you’re not an admin of that Page. Check the settings of your Page to see if you have the authorization to add it to your Instagram business account.
How to Review Content you reported
To seek a review of the content you reported in the Instagram app for Android and iPhone, go to:
- To access your profile, tap Instagram-user-profile or your profile image in the lower right corner.
- In the top right corner, tap three lines piled on top of each other, then tap a symbol circular gear settings.
- Select Help from the drop-down menu.
- After that, tap Support Requests, then Reports.
- Open the email we gave you with the details of our decision.
- At the bottom, tap See Support Options.
- Follow the on-screen instructions after tapping Request Review.
When you request a second look, Instagram will examine your content again, usually within 24 hours. We’ll let you know if we make a mistake, and the content you complained about will be removed.
You may be able to appeal to the Oversight Board if you’ve sought another review and we sustain our decision for the second time.
Keep in mind that not all rulings are qualified for an appeal to the Oversight Board, and the board only chooses a limited number of eligible appeals to review, so yours could not be one of them.
Troubleshoot Connecting to your Facebook Ad Account for Business
Because your Business Facebook Ad Account isn’t linked to your Instagram professional account, you won’t be able to use your Facebook ad account for Instagram ads.
- Login to Fb to enter your Business Settings and add your Instagram professional account to your Business Facebook Ad Account.
- Click Add People under Ad Account Roles and add your Instagram professional account.
- It’s worth noting that all Instagram users will be labeled as “Instagram [Instagram Account complete name].”
You’ll be able to boost on Instagram and activate associated experiences after your Instagram professional account is linked to your Facebook Ad Account in Business Manager.