Best BlogSpot SEO Tips for New Blogger – When it comes to choosing the finest website platform, there are two options: WordPress and Blogger. These two platforms are the most popular in the online world. When it comes to creating a professional website, the most popular platform is WordPress. If you want to start a personal blog, Blogger is the way to go. I’ve already discussed a lot about WordPress and the SEO recommendations you’ll need to rank it on Google. But today’s post is for my BlogSpot pals who are looking for SEO suggestions to improve their Google SERP rankings.
This post is for you if you have a BlogSpot blog and are looking for the finest SEO recommendations for ranking and traffic. Continue reading to learn more.
You must follow some BlogSpot SEO tips and methods.
Here are some BlogSpot SEO suggestions to help you rank your blog higher on Google:
- Maintain keyword density
Keyword density is one of the most crucial factors to keep in mind if you want to rank your blog on Google. What you should be concerned about is that adding fewer keywords will result in a worse ranking, while packing keywords will result in over optimization. So, how many keywords should your content contain? Make sure to include at least 2-3 keywords every 100 words. However, avoid jamming keywords into your blog, as this will result in a Google penalty.
- Optimize your image for SEO
The next tip in the bucket is image optimization. How do you make your blog image more optimized? Basically, every image should have an alt tag and a title tag. Furthermore, if you do not optimize your image, it will increase the load on your site and slow it down. Image optimization has the added benefit of helping you double your sales if you sell products or services online.
- Allow visitors to leave comments on your blog.
Another important tip for promoting your blog is to make the comment section available to your readers. However, make certain that you do not receive any spam in your comments. The comment section will aid you in forming a strong bond with your readers. Additionally, whenever you respond to a reader’s comment, include keywords.
Customize the link to the blogger’s URL
In today’s online world, the URL of your post is crucial to its search engine ranking. So, for BlogSpot permalinks, there are a few basic guidelines to follow:
- The post title should be at least 50 characters long.
- Avoid using stop words in permalinks like A, An, The, and so on. Also, try to delete the stop words from your permalink. The best option here is to simply use keywords in your permalinks.
- BlogSpot title optimization
Regardless of the platform on which you run your website or blog, optimization is critical. When it comes to BlogSpot SEO, the blog title is crucial. The more SEO-friendly titles you write, the better your chances of ranking higher on Google are. Let me inform you that a digital marketing business in Delhi employs this strategy to increase traffic to their blog by ranking it higher on Google.
Here are some helpful hints for running a blog:
- Post on a regular basis (content must be unique, authentic, SEO and user friendly)
- Include a sufficient amount of keywords in the material.
- Incorporate both internal and external hyperlinks.
- Content should be simple to read and distribute.
- Distribute your material via social media.
- Be careful not to over-optimize your material.
- Stay away from keyword stuffing.
- Make sure your website is submitted to search engines so that it may be indexed and crawled.
These are some of the most crucial guidelines for running a successful blog.
Guys, In this article, I’ve included every piece of information that will assist you in running your blog. These effective BlogSpot SEO methods will help you increase your blog’s market share. So, all you have to do now is integrate all of the recommendations into your BlogSpot plan. I’m confident that this tutorial will assist you in achieving the goals you’ve set for your site.
Read more on editorialtimes.com