Users can report comments on videos that they find insulting or if other users try to harass someone. There is a feature that allows users to subscribe to other users’ pages and they will get notified if these ones upload new contents.
Contents of YouTube includes; video clips, TV show clips, Music videos, short and documentary films, audio recordings, movie trailers, live streams and other contents such as video blogging, short original videos, and educational videos. There is opening for anyone to upload videos that is why both individuals, private organizations, movie companies and even governments have their videos on the website.
Benefits Of YouTube Sign in
- It the only way to access your account and make use of the YouTube services. It allows users to gain the benefits of having an account in the first place.
- Signing in can allow you to share videos for your friends and family to watch and be entertained by.
- Regular login prevents hackers from breaking into your account because dormant accounts are prone to hacking.
- Using your account allows you to create a personal YouTube Channel and push awareness for your brand.
- Signing in into your account will allow you to enjoy interactions with the videos of it her users.
- Regularly logging in can be of great value if you are looking to increase your audience.
- Users can subscribe or Follow other YouTube channels and Users only when they login into their account.
- The benefits above are restricted to those who sign in and use their accounts. To sign in, the following outline is for you.
How To Sign in to Your YouTube Account
- Visit the YouTube website by entering: YouTube.com in the address bar of a browser.
- Tap on the “Sign In” icon of the page, found at the top-right corner.
- Proceed to enter your email address and password.
- Tap on the “ Sign In” icon.
The YouTube homepage will come up and you will be able to engage your account to view your favorites and react to videos posted.