A new update from the social media giant, Facebook Avatar – Avatars Feature, allows users to create a cartoon-like image of themselves.
I have a detailed guide on how to create an Avatar and also tips on how to get it.
I mean tips on how to get it if you haven’t found it on your App.
This latest feature on Facebook allows you to create your own avatar that will be featured on stickers. You can then post it from there in Facebook stories, views, and more.
Here’s How You Can Create Your Facebook Avatar
- First, you need to be logged into the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click the three lines at the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Then, click on ‘Avatar and then click on ‘Next.’
- Now, you can start creating your avatar by selecting a skin tone and then clicking on ‘Next.’
- Then, you can change your hairstyle, face shape, eye shape, eyewear, body shape, and other body features.
- Once you have changed all the features, click on ‘Done’ at the top right corner.’ Now, click on ‘Next’ and you will be able to see your finished avatar.
Your Facebook avatar is now ready.
You will now be able to see three buttons at the top right corner.
- The first button allows you to share your avatar to your newsfeed or to use it as your profile picture.
- The second button allows you to view and use the stickers based on your avatar.
- The third button allows you to edit your avatar.
I Don’t Have The Avatar Feature on Facebook, What Do I Need To Do?
If this option is not available on your Facebook, here’s what you need to do.
I Didn’t have the Avatar feature on my Facebook App, and I did this, Now I can make my own Avatar.
Didn’t you see the Avatar feature in your Facebook app? You’re not alone. Follow these steps, and you’re going to be glad you did
1. I Clicked the three lines at the bottom right corner of my screen.
2. Scrolled down and clicked “See More” expecting to see the “Avatars” but it wasn’t there
3. Still in the see more options, I found Update Facebook, and I clicked to update
4. I logged in and went to the “see more” option, and I’ve found the “Avatars.”
Note: If you didn’t get it after following these steps, know that Facebook is slowly rolling out new features for all. All will Gradually get the feature, but you may not be among this stream of users who have got the feature yet.