Benefits of Linking Facebook to WhatsApp
Since Facebook took over WhatsApp by buying the company, it is possible to now link both platforms and allow them to work in sync, complementing one another. Benefits of doing this are:
- Facebook users who allow their phone numbers to be visible on their profiles can be contacted privately on WhatsApp by other users who want to communicate with them.
- Connecting the two social platforms together will allow Facebook to use the contact list available on WhatsApp to suggest friends that are also on Facebook and help users find and make friends.
- It makes it easier for users to make more time for other things when they save time on using just one of the social networks to do all they want.
- Things shared on Facebook can be directly shared to WhatsApp contacts without needing to retype them or even copy and paste them again.
To access these benefits listed above and many more that are not mentioned. You can link your Facebook and WhatsApp easily by reading the next section.
How to Link Facebook to Whats App
- Tap on the three dots at the upper right of your screen on your Facebook homepage.
- Tap on “Settings” at the bottom of the menu.
- Tap on the “Account” icon.
- Tap on the “Share my account info” icon.
- When you choose the share option you are allowing Facebook to share your contact information with Whats-app. If you don’t want this to happen, tap on the “Don’t Share” icon.
This is all you need to do to get your accounts linked and get the best out of the most interactive social media networks available.