When people run out of data they start asking the questions “How to activate free Facebook”. Facebook has made things easier with the introduction of the Free Facebook platform. This allows people to use the Facebook platform even when they don’t have data on their devices. With this feature, you don’t need an active data subscription to stay connected with your loved ones.
Don’t get this message wrong. You need a data connection, what you don’t need is a data plan. Although the features you will have access to on the platform will be limited but this is still a good way to communicate with your loved ones.
Now let us dive into the major talk of the day. The step by step guide to activating Free Facebook
How to Activate Free Facebook
For those who already know how to activate free Facebook, I doubt you need this article but I will urge you to stick to this article to the end as you can learn a few things from this guide. Free Facebook gives you free access to send messages to any of your friends on the Facebook platform. Although you are limited to a few features, free Facebook allows you to send messages, send stickers, and emojis for free. One good news about free Facebook is that it can be used on any device. Free Facebook can even be used on the PC web version of Facebook. So what are you waiting for before you start using free Facebook?
Create Facebook Account New
Firstly free Facebook does not imply you don’t need an account. To use the free Facebook platform, you need to create an account because there is no fun in it until you have an account. This is one of the reasons why I would be showing you how to create a Facebook account today. A Facebook account is free to create but you need to meet a few requirements.
- You would need a mobile number or an email address
- You must also be above the age of 13 before creating a Facebook account.
Once you meet these criteria, follow the steps below to create a Facebook account for free.
- Launch any web browser on your device.
- Proceed to the Facebook website at facebook.com.
- If you are using your PC, you should see a sign up with a sign in the form if you aren’t logged in to any account.
- If you are trying to access the platform from a mobile device, you need to click the signup link located below the sign-in form.
- Now, fill the form with all the required information.
- The next step is verifying your mobile number or email address. Simply do this by providing the five-digit pin sent to you in the text field provided.
After that, follow the on-screen instructions to finish the setup and login to your account.
Log in to Facebook
For those who already own a Facebook account and wish to log in, you are in the right place as we will be showing you the right steps to sign in to your Facebook account in this section. Follow these steps if you already have an account on Facebook.
- Open the web browser or mobile app on your device.
- Immediately you open the website or mobile app, you would be provided with a login page.
- Fill this login form on this page with your email address, mobile number, or username and enter your password.
- After filling the form, click the login button just beside it.
You will be required to wait for a while so that the information entered will be processed. If these details are verified to be accurate, you would be logged in to our Facebook account.
Activate Free Facebook on the Web
Now we will move to the step by step guide to activate Free Facebook on the web. Activating free Facebook is very easy on any platform you find yourself using, if you are using a PC, follow the steps below to activate free Facebook.
- Open any web browser on your device.
- Now, simply type in this link in the address bar: Free.facebook.com
- After a few seconds, you would be on the official free Facebook website for PC.
- Activate Free Facebook on the Facebook App
For those using the Facebook application, if you wish to activate free Facebook, follow these steps:
- Launch the Facebook application on your device.
- Click the menu icon located at the top right corner of the Facebook app.
- Then Click on “See More”.
- Tap on the “Free Basis” alternative provided.
- From the list of free websites, click on “Facebook”.
After a few seconds, you would be using free Facebook on your mobile device.
I hope this article helped you access the free Facebook Website. Thank you for reading along and kindly share it with your friends.