Google keyword Planner Benefits
Google keyword planner offers users the following benefits they use to accomplish their task:
- It provides historical statistics and traffic forecasts. You can use statistics like search volume to help determine which keywords to apply for a new or existing campaign and forecast can predict clicks and estimated conversions. It can give you an idea of how a list of keywords might perform for a given bid and budget. This will help you decide on which bids and budgets to set.
- Whenever in need of finding keywords to add to a new campaign or to an existing campaign, this can be done by searching for keywords based on how relevant they are to your product or service, website, or landing page.
- It is important to note that while keyword Planner can provide some great keyword ideas and traffic forecast, campaign performance is not certain and depends on a variety of factors like; your bid, budget, product, and customer behavior in your industry can influence the success of your campaigns.
How To Set Up A Keyword Planner
- Using a browser, visit: https://adwords.gogle.com
- Tap on the “Get Started” icon.
- Tap on “Skip” and follow the Guided Setup and your account will be complete.
- Log in to your Keyword Planner tool. (This is a built up in tool for AdWord users, and getting a new account is not necessary once you have set up Google AdWord)
- At to the “Tool” bar in your Google AdWord account tap on “Keyword Planner,” this will redirect to the Keyword planner page.
- Or, alternatively, you can enter the following address on your browser: https://adwords.google.com/keywordPlanner then tap on the “Sign Into AdWords“ icon.