FUTMINNA Cut Off Mark for the 2020/2021 academic year is officially out for aspirants to know their stance in the academic year. FUTMINNA candidates who took part in the just-concluded Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examination are expected to take out time to go through this piece of vital information carefully.
Before we get started on what this year cut off mark is, please be informed that there is an apparent difference between FUTMINNA JAMB cut off mark and FUTMINNA post-UTME cut off mark.
- Click or tap on this link to install the material you need to secure admission into FUTMINNA.
The FUTMINNA post-UTME cut off point may not matter so much in recent times since the Federal Government had in the past scrapped post UTM examination before the JAMB exam. However, you will be doing yourself a great deal if you can prepare your mind for the post JAMB examination just in case the FUTMINNA insists on conducting any form of post UTME before accepting new students to their institution.
What is the current JAMB cut off mark for FUTMINNA Cut Off?
In order to help candidates with questions like “What is the JAMB cut off mark for my institution of choice,” we have decided to reveal the FUTMINNA cutoff limit for 2020 so that anyone who does not meet up with the requirement and the specified cut off point will make hay while the sun shines. It’s very necessary to know where you belong from your JAMB score.
Judging from our past experience citing last year, for example, during the 2019/2020 academic session admission, we made some findings and realized that some candidates who had purchased the FUTMINNA post UTME where screened out on the examination day because their JAMB results were not up to the required cutoff mark.
To avoid and prevent this kind of issue in time, this article seeks to advise all aspiring students to look for an alternative institute by getting the JAMB change of institution form while the form is still on sale.
FUTMINNA Cut Off Mark for 2020/2021
The cut-off limit for FUTMINNA for the 2020/2021 academic session is at least a JAMB score of 180. Hence, candidates who chose FUTMINNA as their choice of institution but scored less than 180 must not and should not buy the admission form but rather inquire from the institution or from reputable sources if there is any course that is suitable for their JAMB score before making payment for the 2020 admission form.
Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) is a Federal Government established post-secondary educational institution located in Minna, Nigeria. FUTMINNA was founded in 1983
FUTMINNA Cut Off Marks.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Minna (FUTMINNA), has released the cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
Candidates must have a minimum UTME score of 170, except for those courses for which higher cut-off marks have been indicated below:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
- SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- Agriculture: 180
- Food Science & Technology: 180
- Water Resources, Aquaculture & Fisheries Technology: 180
- SCHOOL OF ELECTRICAL AND ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SEET)
- Computer Engineering: 200
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering: 190
- Mechatronics Engineering: 190
- Telecommunication Engineering: 180
- SCHOOL OF AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (SAAT)
- SCHOOL OF INFRASTRUCTURE, PROCESS ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (SIPET)
- Agric. Bioresources Engineering: 180
- Chemical Engineering: 190
- Civil Engineering: 190
- Mechanical Engineering: 190
- Material and Metallurgical Engineering: 180
- SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Architecture: 200
- Building: 180
- Estate Management & Valuation : 180
- Quantity Surveying: 180
- Surveying & Geoinformatics: 180
- Urban & Regional Planning : 180
- SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (SICT)
- Computer Science: 200
- Cyber Security Science: 200
- SCHOOL OF LIFE SCIENCES (SLS)
- Biochemistry: 190
- Biology: 180
- Microbiology: 190
- SCHOOL OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES (SPS)
- Chemistry: 180
- Geology: 180
- Geography: 180
- Mathematics/Statistics : 180
- Physics: 180
- SCHOOL OF SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY EDUCATION (SSTE)
- Education Technology: 180
- Industrial and Technology Education: 180
- Science Education: 180
Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
FUTMINNA Cut off Mark, and General Departmental cut off point
The FUTMINNA officially approved minimum cut off mark is 180 for admission into the FUTMINNA for 2020/2021 academic session.
Terms people search for FUTMINNA cut off point:
- 2020/2021 FUTMINNA Cut Off Mark
- FUTMINNA JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020/2021
- FUTMINNA Post UTME Cut Off Mark 2020
- 2020/21 FUTMINNA cut off mark
- FUTMINNA Cut Off Point
- FUTMINNA JAMB Cut Off Point
- FUTMINNA JAMB Cut Off Mark
- 2020 FUTMINNA Post UTME Cut Off Point
Note: Post UTME cut off point for FUTMINNA differs from one course to the other. The cut of mark for the various courses offered by the FUTMINNA will be made known by the institution in due time.
For candidates with less than 170;
If you intend to run a pre-degree program, forget about buying the admission form at the moment as there is no room for JAMB score less than 170; rather, you should proceed to obtain a pre-degree form directly from the FUTMINNA school portal.
FUTMINNA cut off Point for 2020/2021
For those of you who scored 180 and above in their 2020 JAMB UTME result, you have to be on the alert as the sale of the FUTMINNA’s sales of admission form will commence soonest.
What is the cut off Limit for FUTMINNA?
JAMB is yet to update the general public with any new changes with the FUTMINNA cut off marks for the 2020/2021 academic session. Stay tuned and subscribe!
Put your correct email and phone numbers in the comment box below to receive any new changes, and updates concerning FUTMINNA Cut Off Mark as well as admission details.
This page will be continuously updated in case there is any change in the cut off point.
I wish you good luck in your quest for admission this year.