Every phase in a person’s life holds special importance as it helps him grow and develop his personality. But one can never learn as much as he does from his school life because that is the time when we are doing everything for the first time. This is the time we can make mistakes and get away with them. We don’t care much about the people around and are curious to try everything out. We build a unique personality from our mistakes and experiences.
Our school life is always the best time of our lives. Furthermore, it is the only time where I can meet my friends. My School time is the only time which I enjoy a lot. I get to play many games. Also, I get to study my favorite subject. Above all, I get to play with my group of friends and have a good time with them.
How School Life is the Best Life
Below are a few reasons why school life is the best;
- Uniform: this serves as a means of identification as to which school you are from, or you are attending. However, one hates school uniform while in school, but when we grow up, we realize how difficult it is to figure out what to wear each day.
- Holidays: This was the major peak of school life, which we all crave the most after the end of each session. We got numerous holidays while in school and, most times, spent them in a carefree manner without any stress. During the holidays, we do visit our cousins and extended family members, and sometimes, we also invite them over to our place. But since we started jobs after school, we don’t have as many holidays to visit friends and family members or to relax and enjoy.
- Friends: The longest known friendships are made during the school days. This is mainly because, during this time, we can trust people easily. We are also enthusiastic and curious to meet new people, try new things, and build new friendships.
- Teachers: We realize how important it is to always have a guide who still thinks that we are immature for everything and makes us understand accordingly. We cannot get such a mentor/ guide after we have completed our schooling. Teachers are instrumental to our educational success as they help us to discover our potentials.
- Homework: this was also a means through which teachers engage us in continuous learning/studies after school. However, most people hate homework during our school life and tried hundreds of creative excuses to avoid it, which was actually fun. School life would have been so incomplete without it.
- Punishments and rewards: This punishment may take the form of standing the whole period or getting out of the classroom or even kneeling down with your two hands up, and the best reward was when someone was made the class prefect.
All of these experiences hold special importance in our hearts even as we grow up. They have taught me a lot and have helped me become the person I am today.