University of Benin Teaching Hospital, UBTH School of Midwifery admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. The deadline to apply is 30th September 2020. Form cost N6,500. See how to start the application process plus other details listed below.
Applications are invited from the general public for admission into the University of Benin Teaching Hospital (UBTH) School of Midwifery, Benin City for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Entry Qualifications.
You must possess the following qualification before applying for the UBTH Eighteen (18) months Midwifery Programme.
- Five (5) CREDITS in WASC/SSCE/NECO in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics at not more than two sittings.
- Be a Registered Nurse (RN) with the Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
Duration: Three (3) Years.
How to Apply for UBTH School of Midwifery Admission Form
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal, School of Midwifery on presentation of evidence of;
- Payment of a non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand, five hundred Naira (N10, 500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Payment of Two Hundred Naira (N200) only into Nursing and Midwifery Council Committee, Edo State, account with First Bank, 2004854377
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- Sales of forms commence on 11th March 2019 and close 21st September 2019.
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal/Head of Department, school of midwifery, UBTH.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the school of midwifery application forms online.
Date of Entrance: – Saturday, 3rd October 2020, at 8:00 am.
Date of Interview: – Will be communicated in due course.
Venue: – School Of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City.
Time: – 8:00a.m. prompt.
- Sales of form close 30th September 2020.
- All forms must be purchased from the office of the Principal, school of midwifery UBTH, no online application
- Candidates would be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during the examination period.
Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials.
Submission of Application Form
Completed application forms should be submitted to the office of the Principal before the date of the entrance examination.
We wish you all the best of luck!!!!
Joshua Uwaila, Esq.
Head, Public Relations Unit
For: Chief Medical Director
Thank you so much for reading this article, we really do appreciate it. We hope you loved it, if you did, please share this page with your friends via the share buttons below. Sharing is caring.