Kizz Daniel Biography and Net Worth – Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe (formerly Kiss Daniel) is a Nigerian Afropop music singer best known for his tracks “Woju” and “Yeba.” Before adopting his stage name in May 2018, he was known as Kiss Daniel. In 2013, he secured a record deal with G-Worldwide Entertainment, but after a highly publicized contract disagreement and legal action, he departed the company. In November 2017, he created the Fly Boy and Pablo label Inc record label. He recently released the singles “Pahpoh” and “Pak N Go.”
Daniel’s chart-topping single Woju, which was published on September 1, 2014, was hailed as one of the best Nigerian songs of the year and was nominated for a Grammy Award in the category of Hottest Single in 2015.
Since the beginning of his music career, the young musician has won a number of prizes. In 2016, he won six prominent prizes, including the City People Music Award, The Headies, and the Nigeria Entertainment Award.
Kizz Daniel Early Life & Career
Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, better known as Kizz, is a Nigerian rapper. Daniel was born in the Nigerian city of Abeokuta, in the state of Ogun. He is from the local government area of Abeokuta North. He attended Abeokuta Grammar School and earned a degree in Water Resources Management and Agrometeorology from the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta, in 2013. (Water Engineering). He opted to pursue music as a career in addition to his studies while at university.
Daniel released his third follow-up song, “Laye,” on his birthday in May 2015, accompanied with a video two weeks later that was recorded in various locales in Eastern Africa and directed by AJE FILMS.
On May 14, 2016, Kizz Daniel released his first studio album, New Era. Following his departure from G-WorldWide, he launched his own label, FLYBOY I.N.C., which just signed two new artists, Demmie Vee and Philkeyz. Following that, Kizz Daniel was featured on Demmie Vee’s hit “You Go Wait?” The WOJU crooner had a great year in 2018, collaborating with Wizkid (artist) on a hit song called “FOR YOU” and DMW leader Davido on another tune called “One Ticket,” which is currently trending just 24 hours after its release. Kizz Daniel released “No Bad Songz,” his second studio album and first under FlyBoy Inc, on December 30th, 2018. The album comprised 20 songs, including the pre-released One Ticket, on which he collaborated with Davido of DMW. Nasty C, Diamond Platiumz, Philkeys, Demmie Vee, DJ Xclusive, Wretch 32, Diplo, and Sarkodie are among the album’s other guests. The album earned excellent reviews from music fans and began at No. 55 on the US iTunes Chart before quickly rising to No. 1 on the global Album Chart.
Kizz Daniel was said to be involved in a hot relationship with Chidinma Ekile, a fellow artist. The couple did not hide their affection at the time of the rumour and were photographed in hotel rooms. The connection, however, was short-lived, since the duo reportedly erased one other’s Instagram photos. Kizz Daniel is currently single.
Kizz Daniel’s Family
Kizz Kola Anidugbe, Daniel’s father, died on May 29, 2015. Before the older man’s death, he had uploaded a photo of himself and his parents on social media. Daniel later delivered an emotional tribute on late Anidugbe’s birthday, June 17, 2015, notwithstanding the controversy surrounding his absence from his father’s burial.
In his written address, the singer labeled himself as the “Stupid Son” for not being there for his father, for prioritizing celebrity over family, and for believing that his father’s illness (typhoid) was not serious.
The musician regrets not having his father alive long enough to keep his pledge to buy him a car for his birthday.
Awards and Nominations
Daniel has won a plethora of awards and had even gone ahead to win two awards in three weeks. His awards include;
- MTN4SYTE TV Music Video Awards (Ghana) /Best African Act Video “Woju Remix” (2015) – Won
- Headies Awards / Next Rated (2015) – Nominated
- 2915 Headies Awards / Song of the Year “Woju” – Nominated
- Headies Awards / Pop Single of the year “Woju” (2015) – Nominated
- Nigerian Music Video Awards /Best Highlife Video “Laye” (2015) – Nominated(Upcoming)
- Nigerian Music Video Awards /Best Video By A New Artiste “Laye” (2015) –Nominated (Upcoming)
- Headies Awards / Hip Hop World Revelation (2016) – Won
- 2016 Headies Awards / Best R& B/Pop album “New Era” – Won
- Headies Awards / Album Of The Year “New Era” (2016) – Won
- Extreme Awards (Benin Republic) Next Rated Artiste of The Year – Won
- Maya Awards (Ibadan) Newcomer/Revelation of The Year – Won
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards / Best New Act of the Year (2015) – Won
- Nigeria Entertainment Awards / Hottest Single of the Year “Woju” (2015) – Nominated
- City People Entertainment Awards / Most Popular Song “Woju” (2015) – Nominated
- Afrimma Awards (USA)/ Best Newcomer the Year (2015) – Nominated
- Coson Music Awards / Best Song in Melody (2015) – Won
- Coson Music Awards / Hottest Song on the Street (2015) – Nominated
- Africa Youth Choice Awards / Next Rated (2015) – Won
- Peace Achievers Awards / Best New Act (2015) – Won
- Afrima Awards (Nigeria)/ New Revelation in Africa (2015) – Nominated
- Afrima Awards Most Promising Act in Africa (2015) – Won
Kizz Daniel Net Worth
Oluwatobiloba Daniel Anidugbe, also known as Kizz Daniel or Kiss Daniel, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, and studio recording artist with a net worth of N400 million.
For more on celebrity’s gist, read more on editorialtimes.com