How to Add Multiple Locations on Google My Business – Follow these instructions if you’ve recently opened a new location or if you’ve just created a profile and need to add more locations.
- In the left-hand menu of your Google My Business dashboard, select Manage locations.
- On the right, click the blue Add location button.
- Create a new business with this name by typing in your business name and clicking Create a new business with this name.
- Fill out the form and submit it for verification.
- Another approach is to use Google Maps to add a pin to the location you want to add. In the left menu, select Add a missing location. Complete the form, then click Claim this Business.
- You can add locations in bulk if you have more than ten.
Is it possible to turn off Google reviews for your company?
No. You won’t be able to disable Google reviews for your listing. It wouldn’t be in your best interests to do so anyhow, because reviews demonstrate to clients that your company is reputable.
You can, however, flag and report reviews that aren’t acceptable.
It’s critical to manage reviews, but it can be challenging if you manage many locations and Google My Business accounts. You can manage and respond to all reviews using Hootsuite’s streamlined interface.
What is the best way to indicate that a business or place is temporarily closed?
Mark your business as temporarily closed if you need to close for the season or temporarily. This keeps customers informed while not impacting your local search ranking.
How to indicate that your company is temporarily closed:
- Log in to your Google My Business account.
- In the left menu, select Info.
- On the right, look for the area labeled “Close this business on Google.”
- Mark the box as temporarily closed.
- Click Info in the left menu, then Special Hours to set special hours for holidays or other occasions.
There are 3 strategies to improve your Google My Business profile.
These Google suggestions will help you enhance your business.
1. Complete your entire profile.
Give Google as much information as possible about your company. Why? It allows Google to better match your business to client searches. To put it another way, it raises your search engine rating.
“Local results prefer the most relevant results for each search,” according to Google, and businesses with thorough and accurate information are simpler to match with the proper queries.
That means you’ll need to fill out contact information, a category, attributes, and other information. If at all possible, utilize the correct terms.
Three elements are used by Google to determine the local ranking:
Relevance refers to how well your listing corresponds to a search query.
Distance: The distance between you and the search or searcher.
Prominence refers to how well-known a company is (based on several other factors)
Relevance can be improved by using the proper keywords. Don’t know where to begin? Take a look at Google Trends.
If you own a vintage clothes store, for example, look for “vintage clothing” in your area. For keyword ideas, look at similar topics and terms that people are using.
Your SEO ranking is influenced by social media as well. Find out how to do it.
2. Make a statement with images
Assist folks in understanding what your company is all about.
You’ll be able to upload a logo and cover photo to your Google My Business profile, just like you would on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, or Pinterest. People will have a harder time recognizing your brand online if you don’t include these graphics.
Read also: Effective ways to Promote your Website
Don’t stop there, though. Additional photographs can be used to promote your location, products, or handiwork. Post images of your food, menus, and dining room if you own a restaurant. Make sure they’re appealing, professional, and not low-resolution. According to Google, companies with photographs get 42 percent more directions queries and 35 percent more hits to their websites.
Hire a professional photographer if you can. It makes a significant difference. It also pays for itself in the long run. Airbnb listings with professional photography earn 40 percent more money, receive 24 percent more reservations, and charge a 26 percent higher nightly rate. If you can’t afford a professional photographer, have a look at these photography tips.
To upload images to your Google My Business profile, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Google My Business account.
- Select the place you want to administer and open it.
- From the menu, select Photos.
- Select the type of photo you want to use.
- Choose a photo you’ve already uploaded or upload one from your computer.
3. Disseminate information, such as news, updates, and special offers.
Your Google My Business profile should always have correct and up-to-date information, such as your address, hours, and contact information. If this information changes, make sure to update it.
You can also use postings to keep your customers up to know on updates, new items, special deals, and events. These articles may keep your profile fresh, promote sales, and stimulate visitors to your physical or digital storefront, depending on your goal.
Read more on editorialtimes.com